This highly practical course is aimed at those who are required to perform a range of tasks relating to the service and repair of automotive air conditioning systems fitted to cars, heavy vehicles, plant and agricultural machinery.
Certificate II in Automotive Air Conditioning Technology (AUR20218)
You will become familiar with the components and concepts used in vehicle air conditioning systems. The following is covered during the course:
- Recovering, testing and charging air conditioning systems.
- Servicing and repairing air conditioning and HVAC systems.
- Advanced diagnostic techniques.
- Retrofitting and modifying air conditioning and HVAC systems.
- New refrigerant - R1234yf